This article describes how to connect the Safe Web interface to a dApp via the WalletConnect Safe App and trigger transactions. You might also want to check this article on how to use the iOS mobile app to connect to dApps more easily.
1. Head to the Apps section.
2. Open the WalletConnect Safe App
3. In a separate browser tab, open a dapp that supports WalletConnect, for instance https://app.uniswap.org.
4. Select "WalletConnect" as connection method inside the dapp.
5. Click on the copy link icon button. If the button is not available, take a screenshot of the QR code (Only scan the QR code; avoid other parts of the popup). Make sure the screenshot is in your clipboard. (Shift+Command+4 on Mac, Windows key+PrtScn on Windows). Again: Literally take screenshot of the QR code. It's not possible to do "right-click and copy image", unfortunately).
6. Paste the copied data (either URI or screenshot) into the input field of the Safe App.
7. Now the connection should be automatically established. If the dapp exists as a Safe App you can choose to open the Safe App ("Open Dapp") or to keep the connection using WalletConnect.
8. If you decide to keep the connection then press the "Keep using WalletConnect" link.
9. Go back to your dapp in order to trigger transactions.
10. Once you trigger transactions, it should popup in your Safe.
11. Transactions can be signed and executed just like any other Safe transaction.
12. On the transaction list, you will be able to identify WalletConnect transactions easily.